Sunday, November 24, 2013

Calgary strep victim's mother "will be held accountable," say police - News - MSN CA

Calgary strep victim's mother "will be held accountable," say police - News - MSN CA

I should hope she is held accountable. If I had taken any of my kids to a witch doctor my family would have shot me I'm sure.

Where do these people get the idea that toying with their kids lives is acceptable. They don't get them vaccinated and refuse to get them proper health care.
If they had lived through any of the epidemics that were reasonably common until the 60's they would have a different opinion.
I have relatives that were paralyzed by polio. It is having it strike close to home that drives home the importance of vaccinations and traditional heath care.
If you have a problem and you are an adult go ahead and let the quacks kill you but killing your kids is not acceptable.

Gary  ;~)

No comments: