Wednesday, November 20, 2013

At the Very Least, Your Days of Eating Pacific Ocean Fish Are Over - The Mind Unleashed

At the Very Least, Your Days of Eating Pacific Ocean Fish Are Over - The Mind Unleashed

Thank you Japan specifically, but to all of the governments of the worldas well. You all have stood by over the last 60 to 70 years and encouraged companies to reek havoc on our only home.

Now we are reaching the point where even the least educated of us can see where this is headed. Within a generation or two we will have this planet so inhospitable to human life that our future as a race will be in doubt.

I hope that some how there will be enough of this planet left for my great grand children to live a life worth living. I hope but I seriously doubt it.

Stop the wholesale distruction of my planet for profit.

Just stop it!

Gary  :~(  

No comments: